Marketing and Copywriting for
Looking for a Copywriting and Marketing Freelancer
Looking for a remote Social Media Manager (Part-Time Consultant) at FUTBOLCONNECT:
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, inclusive of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping:
• THIS IS A PART TIME HOURLY ROLE THAT CAN BE PERFORMED REMOTELY. THE MAIN KPIs are CTR and Conversion Rates.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Us build a community of millions that includes: futbol enthusiasts, parents, fans, players, coaches, scouts, agents, clubs, teams, academies, universities, trainers and referees.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brand
• Create engaging social media content: FB posts, IG posts, tweets, reposts, updates and contests that resonate with our target market
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas/solutions/content
• Implement metrics for continuous improvement.
What You’re Worth
FutbolConnect™ is a self-funded startup seeking, experienced professionals like yourself, who are interested in garnering work experience and academic credit in marketing and/or social media with a winning team. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience are encouraged to apply.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish); In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
• A minimum of 5,000 Facebook and Instagram followers.
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
• Basic knowledge of MS Office 365 Products
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Google Analytics, Soccer, Bilingual English/Spanish, Facebook Insights
Max. Budget: £2,500.00
Ends in 2 days